Bach Festival Society hosts Fête at Feliz
The Bach Festival Society is pleased to announce its third annual season-preview event, Fête at Feliz: An Evening of Merriment to Benefit the Bach Festival Society on October 4, 2012. This exciting event, in partnership with Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum, features a special preview of upcoming works with Artistic Director and Conductor Dr. John V. Sinclair and music performed by members of the Bach Festival Choir and Orchestra.
The Bach Festival Society third annual special-event fundraiser, Fête at Feliz.
Fête at Feliz is a casual evening at Casa Feliz Historical Home Museum in Winter Park. The event includes
- A preview of the 2012–2013 season with conductor John V. Sinclair
- Music performed by members of the Bach Festival Choir and Orchestra
- Wine from Clos du Bois and hors d’oeuvres from Arthur’s Catering
- Tours of historic Casa Feliz
- The chance to bid on silent-auction items
Thursday, October 4 from 6:30 to 9:30pm
Casa Feliz Historical Home Museum
656 North Park Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
Tickets are $40 for individuals, $70 per couple.
Call the Box Office at 407.646.2182 or CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ONLINE.
Contact Laura Wilcox at LWilcox@BachFestivalFlordia.org or 407.646.2342 to coordinate live shots, still photos, interviews, etc.